Starts 10/22/2016 Ends 10/21/2017
What are Points?
Hue tHAIRapy offers Points as a part of our Loyalty Rewards Program. This is a free program and is presented as a courtesy to all our clients. There is no obligation on your part.
What are the points good for?
Points can be redeemed for Bucks which can be used for products and services at Hue tHAIRapy. Every 1,000 Points is worth $1 Buck.
How do I get started?
Just book an appointment. All clients are automatically included in the program, and are already earning points. If you are a client, you are already started.
How do I earn points?
- 2,000 Points for retail purchases over $35
- 20,000 Points for referring another client
- 2,000 Points for pre-booking next service at time of ring up
- 10,000 Points for pre-booking during first visit – new clients only
- 10,000 Points for trying Keratin Blowout on first time clients only
- Receive 20x times Salon Service purchase as Points
- Receive Points equal to 20x times Gift Certificate purchase value
- Receive 5,000 Points after Color Service 1 times within 4 weeks
All points are earned after check-out is completed.
Points received that day cannot be used towards service same day.
Points earned previous to check-out can be used at any time.
Services paid with Gift Cards do not accumulate points.
Gift Card points will not accumulate if the Gift Card is redeemed by the purchaser.
Points expire after 12 months.
Points are not accumulated on transactions using points as payments.
Points cannot be shared or distributed. Each client accumulates points separately.
Bucks must be redeemed toward whole products or services and cannot be used for partial payments.
Bucks are not redeemed for cash.
Bucks cannot be redeemed toward tips.
The Points and Bucks system are subject to change.